Terms & ConditionsFor Students
- Mera Home Tutor is a home tutoring marketplace and will assist the finding of a quality home tutor for your child.
- In consideration of the home tuition provided by the tutor to your child, you agree to pay a predefined amount to the tutor
- You be aware of that, to the extent possible, Mera Home Tutor will assist finding a tutor that best suit your child's requirement but it does not guarantee any success of any kind in any examination or test that your child may undertake.
- You understand that 70% of first month tuition fee (A/C payee cheque) will be paid in favour of VGrow Neworks Pvt. Ltd.
- You know that you have read and understood Mera Home Tutor refund policy. You understand that in the case where the tutor fails to deliver all or part of the scheduled tuitions, we will assist finding a replacement tutor for your child within a reasonable period of time. In case we are not able to find replacement tutor for your child within 14 working days, we will transfer due amount to your bank account.
- You be aware of that home tutors need to be treated with respect and dignity. Further, you agree to provide in your home an environment conducive to one on one study during the currency of the said home tuition.
- You be aware of that the final decision to select a particular tutor for your child is yours and yours alone.
- You know that the tutor will teach your child if and only if at least one parent is present in the house.
- We will not responsible for any inconvenience, miss happening by the tutors.
- If parent pay the tuition fee directly to tuition tutor in cash then we will not be responsible for that tuition fee.
- You understand that all information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
- We will not be responsible for any advance payment paid to Tuition Tutor. There is no role of organization from 2nd month in fee matter.
- You Know that Mera Home Tutor is a home tutoring marketplace and will facilitate through its platform and other resources finding for you such students as who want home tuition in your area of expertise.
- You understand and agree that Mera Home Tutor will deduct its commission 70% (plus applicable taxes, if any) from the first month payment received.
- You concur to raise an invoice on the parent for an amount equal to the price of delivered tuitions at the end of each calendar month. In case, there is a dispute between you and the parent regarding the number of tuitions delivered, you agree that we will be the final arbiter on the matter.
- As a home tutor, you understand to follow with all applicable laws, exercise of professional competence, care, skill, diligence and prudence as is usually exercised by professionals.
- You may have information proprietary to Mera Home Tutor. You Know and agree that confidential information so received will only be used by you for the gain of Mera Home Tutor and for the use of providing tutoring.
- You agree to compensate Mera Home Tutor from and against any and all claims, causes of action, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney fees) which arise directly from breach of any applicable law, for your negligent or willful misconduct.
- You Know and agree that the relationship between Mera Home Tutor and you will not be considered as an employer and employee relation.
- You be aware of that the final decision to select a particular student for tuition is yours and yours alone.
- You Know and agree that you will teach the student if and only if at least one parent is present in the house.
- We will not responsible for any inconvenience, miss happening by the parents.
- You understand that All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified .
- You understand that if you agreed to take an assignment, you have to complete it. In unavoidable circumstances you have to give minimum 15 days notice period.
- You have to arrange demo class within 48 hours of receiving details of Tuition. If this does not happen due to any reason, you have to inform us immediately.
- Tutor Registration can be cancelled without notification on :-
- A. Any misconduct to the Client or us.
- Consecutive Failure of 2 assignments by any reason. 3rd chance may be considered in specific circumstances.
- Absentee for a long duration without notice.
- Diverting from the above rule
This Website is run by VGrow Networks Private Limited under its brand name "Mera Home Tutor".
TERMS AND CONDITIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE