25000 +HAPPY STUDENTS
100000 +CLASSES COMPLETE
How it Works
Our Education Counselor notes your requirement and understand your specific needs. We identify student's learning profile and personality in mind.
Selection of Tutor
On the basis of student's learning profile and personality, we select best tutor who is qualified ,experienced and has proven track record of best result.
We schedule demo class at your place. If you do not like demo, we will replace tutor.
Start learning and track your progress, Once perfect tutor is matched, schedule classes, start learning and track student’s progress.
Home Tutor for Academics
Find Tuitions from Class KG to 12th
Tutors available for CBSE, ICSE, IB, IGCSE and State Boards
Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Science, English, Account, Economics etc.
Home Tutor for Competitive Exams
Government Job Exams
SSC,Bank PO,UPSC etc
NTSE, OLYMPIAD, KVPY etc
Why Mera Home Tutor
Best and Result Oriented Tutors
We select the full time tutors through test process and their result record of last five years including their feedback from Parents.
We Judge the tutors on their merits alone. We employee only Full Time Tutors and conduct reference checks (qualification and experience) on all our tutors so you can choose them with confidence.
Tutor can customize lessons and present concepts in engaging easy - to - understand ways.
Your performance improves as you can learn more effectively & efficiently as the teaching style is tailored to you.
One Stop Search
Find home tutors, school tuitions, competetive exams, all subjects & boards.
Feed Back and Reviews
We regularly monitor performance of each tutor and always look to your feedback to make it better.
- Our Tutor provides proper guidance to their students whenever they require, find easiest ways to solve their queries, assist them to complete their projects given in their schools and colleges, make them strong in their weak fields.
- Our Tutor develops interest in their students who are weak in some particular subjects. He finds different modules and methods to create involvement of students in their targeted subjects and topics.
- The work of our home tutor does not end with his subject, his work ends when a student becomes a good human being while getting growth in Academics.
Why Home Tuitions
In old age, people learned in a one-to-one environment for thousands of years. In current times home tuition is building upon this ages-old tradition.
The student’s needs are concentrated on fully, meaning any specific questions or misunderstandings they may have are not lost in the tumult of classroom dynamics.
You or your child will increase in confidence, enjoyment and motivation in the subject and develop personal discipline that can be applied to any subject.
Our large staff of Teachers/mentors includes graduate and post-graduate professionals, high school teachers and university faculty who teach in wide ranging subjects from elementary through college levels in a professional way with personal touch who can discover the students strengths and challenges in learning. We are committed to helping students succeed in their education.
- A good home tutor offers the following benefits.
- The child would feel more open to discussing doubts with a private tutor at home particularly if he or she shies to raise the question in front of the peers at the school or coaching center.
- Private tutors provide customized worksheets and homework activities.
- Improvement in Grades
- The teacher can understand your child’s learning style and tailor the teaching methods accordingly.
- Personalized Attention
- Improvement in conceptual understanding of subjects
- Regular Tests help to improve the performance
- The teacher can analyze the strength and weaknesses of the student.
Every child has a different capability and capacity. In-home tuition, the teacher can work on the weaknesses of the student. Student’s performance improves as the student can learn more effectively & efficiently as the teaching style is tailored to the child.
A Good home tutor can easily figure out problematic areas of the student within 4-5 classes and guide the student to avoid further mistakes. Home Teacher encourages their students to unlock their potential and motivate them to become confident test-takers.
- In-home tuition, the teacher is coming to your door. In the coaching center, a lot of time wasted in walking down to the coaching center.
- In-home tuition, a student is under constant observation which is not possible with coaching centers.
- Your child can study at your own pace however this is not the case with coaching centers.
Home tuition has a great impact on student’s performance, thus parents/students are looking for the right tutors who can unleash their child’s true learning potential. You can find some of the best teachers by checking the tutor’s profile on Mera Home Tutor.
Yes, most of the teachers listed at Mera Home Tutor offer a free demo class. This helps the Child in getting acquainted with the teaching methodology of the tutor and making sure if it matches their precise needs.
Till 8th Standard, usually, teachers offer coaching in all subjects however parents can hire a tutor for a specific subject also. In higher classes, it is better to find an expert in the subjects that you need help with. Here are some of the popular subjects however we provide tutors for all subjects. Mathematics,Physics, Chemistry,English,Biology,Hindi,Economics, Science, Accountancy, Computer Science, Business Studies,Information Practices, Political Science, History
Yes, most of the home tutors are providing in-house classes despite Coronavirus (COVID-19). You can contact the best teacher from the list and inquire about this.
Apart from CBSE, ICSE, and IGCSE, We provide IB Tutors for all Subjects and grades. You can find some of the best teachers by checking the IB tutor’s profile on Mera Home Tutor. Here we have listed some of the popular subjects. IB Maths Tuition, IB Physics Tuition, IB Chemistry Tuitions, IB Biology Tuitions, IB Economics